Thursday, October 30, 2008

Two things that I absolutely love in my life right now.

Our hard working crew! Cypher fucking City Kings
You guys make me proud. If I were to put into words what I was feeling, I'd have to say that our achievements, and just the way we all click, has exceeded my expectations of a crew. I've always wanted to build a reputation from scratch, this was like THEEE perfect opportunity. I love how we share the same drive and motivation to strive for more. Everyone in this crew proved to me that they're my fam. Even outside of dancing you guys were there for me. YES HOMO. If it wasn't for this crew, where the fuck would I be? You guys are my best pals. YES HOMO.


Ann, I fucking love you.

Enough said! HAHA you're the best, what else could I say? I don't think I'd be who I am at this moment if it weren't for you. No matter how much bullshit I made you go through, you were still there. That's DFTS NIGGA! hahaha, that's down for the set if you're wondering. Even if I don't deserve it, I appreciate everything you do for me and you're someone who I definitely do not want to take advantage of. You make my day everyday and I ENJOY my time spent with you.

No comments: