Sunday, January 11, 2009


Angle 1


Angle 2

EVALUATION OF MYSELF

I feel like I'm not pushing myself as much as I ought to be. I know I have the potential to surpass my "ghost version," as Elliot put it. Over the past 4-5 years, I feel that my character has mellowed and that I've grown to focus more on technique and complexity. I still feel that I need to pursue more techs, although I miss the essence I once had. Take those basic moves, and make them look like the illest moves anyone's ever seen. I also need to start emphasizing my movements, I tend to rush myself nowadays.

GOALS FOR MYSELF
- Master and combo all of my basic power (Windmills, Flares, Crickets, Jackhammers, Air Swipes)
- New go-downs
- Emphasize everything that I do
- Be more explosive
- Learn to do a gainer
- A dozen new freeze transitions
- Better endings
- More footwork concepts and transitions
- CREATIVITY

No comments: